Data Privacy concerning the mobile App „Magic Numbers“ (mNumbers)
Hello dear users,
I, Jan Ziekursch, mVanu – mobile Solutions, Am Sonnenrain 9, 71229 Leonberg, Germany (short: mVanu), take the protection of your personal data very seriously. I would therefore like to inform you whether and which of your dates are collected, processed and used. My obligation to do so arises from the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
Further information on data protection can be found at: www.mvanu.com.
§ 2 Information on the collection of personal data
As part of my digital products and services I provide this mobile app that you can download to your mobile device. In the following I inform you about the collection of personal data when using this mobile app.
§ 3 Responsible person and information on the data protection officer
(1) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) is Jan Ziekursch, Am Sonnenrain 9, 71229 Leonberg, Germany. For further information about the responsible person, please refer to the imprint.
(2) Bei Kontaktaufnahme mit mir per E-Mail oder über ein Kontaktformular wird Deine E-Mail-Adresse und, falls Dir angegeben, Dein Name und (2) If you contact me by e-mail or via a contact form, your e-mail address and, if provided, your name and other contact data such as address and/or telephone number will be stored by me to answer your questions. The data arising in this context will be deleted as soon as you request me to delete it or the purpose for which the data was stored ceases to apply (e.g. after your inquiry has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
§ 4 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of information
- Right of correction or deletion
- Right to restrict of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data transferability
For inquiries of this kind, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in such requests, it must be ensured that the person concerned is indeed the data subject.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority in the event of violations of data protection law: State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg (postal address): Postfach 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart.
§ 5 Collection of personal data when using my mobile app
(2) The mobile app will be downloaded to your mobile device. When you subsequently use the App, no personal data will be collected by the person responsible for the App who is identified here.
(3) Es wird in der App(3) No paid advertising is shown in the app.
§ 6 Purchase via App Stores
(1) I do not collect or process your personal data when downloading apps via an App Store. This data, especially data for electronic payment processing, is only collected and processed directly by the App Store concerned. When using the App Stores, please observe their privacy policies:
- Apple App Store: www.apple.com/de/privacy/
- Google Play Store: policies.google.com/privacy
- Amazon App Store: www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=footer_privacy?nodeId=3312401
(2) If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data by the App Store concerned (e.g. How can I delete my data?), please contact directly the App Store through which you downloaded or purchased an App.
§ 7 Regular updates of this data protection notice
(1) The legal framework for me as a service provider is naturally subject to changes and adjustments. These changes and adjustments make it necessary to update this data protection information from time to time. We therefore inform you about any changes.
(2) This data protection information is currently valid and has the status June 2020.
§ 8 Contact
Wenn Du mit mir in Kontakt treten möchtest, errI case you would like to get in touch with me, you can contact me under:
mVanu – mobile Solutions
Am Sonnenrain 9
Telefonnummer: +49 (0)7152 3079819